NAFTA - Chapter 11 - Investment
Cases filed against the Government of Canada
Ongoing arbitrations to which Canada is a party
- Lone Pine Resources Inc.
- Mobil Investments Canada Inc.
- Resolute Forest Products Inc.
- Tennant Energy, LLC.
- Westmoreland Coal Company
Concluded arbitrations to which Canada was a party
- AbitibiBowater Inc.
- Centurion Health Corporation
- Chemtura Corp.
- Detroit International Bridge Company
- Dow AgroSciences LLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Ethyl Corporation
- Mercer International Inc.
- Merrill & Ring Forestry L.P.
- Mesa Power Group LLC
- Mobil Investments Inc. and Murphy Oil Corporation
- Pope & Talbot Inc.
- S.D. Myers Inc.
- St. Marys VCNA, LLC
- United Parcel Service of America, Inc. (UPS)
- V. G. Gallo
- Windstream Energy LLC
Withdrawn or inactive claims
- Contractual Obligation Productions, LLC, Charles Robert Underwood and Carl Paolino
- GL Farms LLC and Carl Adams
- J.M. Longyear
- William Jay Greiner and Malbaie River Outfitters Inc.
The information on this website is provided for transparency purposes only and is without prejudice to Canada's legal position on these cases. It is understood that the posting of one or several proceedings on this website does not mean that a claim has been properly submitted to arbitration or that arbitration has been validly initiated under Section B of Chapter 11 of the NAFTA.
- Date Modified: