Canada’s State of Trade
Read our flagship report to discover Canada’s international trade and investment performance. Explore an emerging trade and investment issue and what it may mean for business opportunities.
Canada’s State of Trade 2021
Trade and investment in 2021 and a closer look at foreign direct investment.
Canada’s State of Trade 2020
Trade and investment in 2020 and the early impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Canada's State of Trade 2019
Trade and investment in 2019 and what trade diversification means for Canada.
Special features from previous State of Trade reports
This information is archived and is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived.
- Canada’s services trade performance (2018)
- International Trade and Its Benefits to Canada (2012)
- The evolution of Global Value Chains (2011)
- The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service and exporter performance (2010)
- New horizons for Canada: The return to a multi-polar world (2009)
- The rise of Global Value Chains (2007)
Report a problem on this page
- Date Modified: